7/15/09

for the love of fashion

for as long as i can remember i have loved fashion... i remember loving madonna so much that i would dress up like her and walk around my neighborhood. outfit highlights: my moms white heels with lace overlay, lace fingerless gloves, hair in a side pony & jelly bracelets...
when i was in high school i had stacks of magazines in my room that dated back about 3 or more years. i could not get rid of them, i even cut out pictures of my favorite models and used them as wallpaper. let's face it, the models of the 90's were so hot!
i think the only thing stopping me from being a full blown fashionista is lack of moo-lah. i have a wishlist right now that is HUGE. some of the price tags would scare you...

speaking of 90's models i had to post this, george michael you rock my world


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTugeLRZ6GI

No comments: