10/21/09

slacker!!

i have been slacking on my blog lately... im pretty positive that the only person (excluding me) that really cares would be nelly. with that said, nelly i promise to be more proactive from here on out. things are lookin up in my personal life which really helps me to focus on the things i love the most: fashion, jewelry, shopping and cooking!


here are a couple new blogs that have been on my radar. im loving everything maegan! her DIY's alone will have you coming back for more. i die! another one would be emily's, when i found hers i thought she was a girl after my own heart. a lot about fashion with a splash of cooking/recipes, just great!


on that note... im off to do another one of my favorite things, have lunch with my girlfriend angela.





angela & i: oyster run '09

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so excited your a blogger and can't wait to follow you!

shawna said...

thanks nicole... been doin it on the down low :)

Nicole said...

Well I think the blog is fab and that you will get a great following.