12/28/10

it was a very etsy christmas

this year for christmas i decided that all of sunni's presents would be handmade. i appreciate so much when people buy my items so i thought, why not give some business to other people like me?!

before we get to the pictures and etsy shops i would like to state for the record that buying for sunni is NOT hard. basically i find stuff that i like and then get it. only problem is that i usually get one for myself too. oops!

so here we go...



creamy grapefruit (for myself)

island cocounut (for myself)

these soaps are AMAZING! they smell so yummy. if i was little ralphie in a christmas story i would want my mouth washed out with these.
check out dianes other soaps & handmade scrubbies here



marisol's absolutely beautiful artwork adorn these handy little pocket mirrors. i fell in love with all of her artwork. i will be purchasing a locket and a print in the near future!
look at all her items here


i knew my sister would LOVE this... and she did  ;)  the craftsmanship is amazing. so beautiful and incredibly soft.
look at all of marketa's items here

i hope everyones christmas was as amazing as mine was! what were your favorite gifts this year?

1 comment:

sunni said...

i love all my presents, yay!!
and i miss ava already :(